Computer controlled test stands for Electrical Motors and Generators offering exceptional load testing capabilities and features as adjustable mounting platform and integrated power analyzers.
The analysis of electrical and mechanical features,
thermal evaluation, overload capacity and technical
data of powertrains, gears and electrical machinery, of
which the most important are efficiency and
performance factor, provides heavy demands on
flexibility and safe operating of a test stand system.
These systems offer exceptional load testing
capabilities and features an adjustable mounting
platform that provides for a wide range of placements.
By integrated power analyzer, computer controlled test
stands are realized with <64-channel current-/voltage
measurement, so separate efficiencies specification of
gear(s), motor(s) and/or converter(s) are effected even
for converter fed drive systems.
Mechanical part of the testbench
- Torque range 0.1Nm . 30,000 Nm
- Power range 0.5W . 1,000 kW
- SPEED range up to 300,000 rpm
- Minimizes your energy bill (4-quadrant operation).
- Modular design.
- Worldwide after-sales service
- Optimal project handling
- Integrated high-precision power analyzer for
electronic data logging
Electrical part of the testbench
- Adjustable X-Y-Z axis load machine table
- Robust system with necessary protection casing
- Torque/SPEED sensor
- AC and/or DC motor supply
- Measuring signal conditioning
- Outer dimension according to your space
- Water or oil cooling circuit
We can also provide customized solutions from kW to
MW range for laboratory, production and/or quality
- Matlab Simulink interface
- Allows for all motor controls, i.e. induction, servo
motors, DC motors, flux switching . synchronous
- Water cooled smart inverter target platform with
- 3-step transformer with soft starter
- Digital interface board; central PC + switch
- Unlimited current and voltage measurements
- Option to control/synchronize multiple inverters
- Unlimited temperature sensors + interfaces